Brian Scrone is an entrepreneur and real estate investor who like most people, struggled to find fulfillment and figure out what was REALLY important in his life. He strives to be a simple guy who loves God, his family, friends, and surfing.
During this episode, Brian will share how he has built a life that truly matters in a way that is authentic to himself. Expect to hear what motivates him to keep going and how he plans to fine-tune his investments and income for the future. Find out how to simplify and prioritize your life in order to reach TRUE success.
Listen to the very end as Ben opens up about his least proud moment. It’s something we all can learn from.“I invest my time according to my priority” - Brian Scrone Click To Tweet
Links:“Out of the darkness comes light” - Brian Scrone Click To Tweet
- 06:30 – The gift of abortion
- 07:26 – “I’m more excited about helping people than I am about being judged” – Brian Scrone
- 14:42 – What motivates you to keep going
- 19:01 – Being addicted to surfing
- 21:39 – “I invest my time according to my priority” – Brian Scrone
- 26:08 – Using real estate to build passive income
- 29:01 – Must hear advice for entrepreneurs
- 35:21 – The Montessori Method of education for children
- 51:18 – Bens least proud moment
- 53:58 – “Out of the darkness comes light” – Brian Scrone
- 54:48 – How would Ben simply his life