Jay Niblick is the founder and CEO of Innermetrix Inc. an international consulting firm with offices in five countries specializing in providing full-service consulting solutions to professional business consultants and coaches.
As one of the world’s leading authorities on the application of Formal Axiology in a business environment, Jay is ideally suited to help you understand your own Genius and how to maximize it.
During this episode, Jay will share how to develop your self-awareness and true authentic self. Expect to hear how to transition yourself from a job owner to a business owner. Lead yourself into success with your work, family, and life goals!“Unless its hard, you are not earning it” - @jayniblick Click To Tweet
- 02:25 – What’s your genius book explained
- 08:15 – The true definition of success
- 20:22 – Doing the work you love vs the work you hate
- 26:12 – Developing your self-awareness
- 29:17 – Working with listing and buying clients
- 33:06 – “There is no right answer, but as long as you’re asking the question” – Jay Niblick
38:41 – Are your a job owner or a business owner?
- 45:51 – The benefits of being authentic with yourself and others
- 48:13 – “Unless its hard, you are not earning it” – Jay Niblick
- 49:47 – Jays new book teaser