Paul Blais is the managing partner and owner of RE/MAX Elite, a real estate company based in Edmonton, Alberta.
With 28+ years of industry experience, his knowledge of real estate has developed a large database not only of repeat customers but also a trusted list of resources and suppliers.
During this episode, Paul will tell you how to get real, raw, and honest in order to grow yourself while improving the lives of everyone around you. Learn key tips for starting your own brokerage including if you need an assistant as a real estate agent including. Ben and Paul analyze the fear of success and how you can overcome it! Listen to the end to hear about Ben’s ultimate mentor and the realignment of his life goals.“I’ve seen so many teams succeed and so many teams fail. Failure is because the teams have not been engaged” - Paul Blais Click To Tweet “I am where I am because of the risks that I’ve taken” - Paul Blais Click To Tweet
- 02:20 – Changing brokers from a bad situation
- 07:12 – Having an honest conversation
- 15:07 – Changes in the Real Estate industry from a brokers perspective
- 22:08 – Building and growing your team properly
- 23:07 – “I’ve seen so many teams succeed and so many teams fail. Failure is because the teams have not been engaged” – Paul Blais
- 30:31 – Do you need an assistant as a real estate agent?
- 34:00 – Analyzing the fear of success
- 36:09 – “I am where I am because of the risks that I’ve taken” – Paul Blais
- 43:55 – If Paul Blais taught at a school…
- 45:04 – Priceless lessons learned from our kids
- 48:27 – Tips for starting a new brokerage
- 53:03 – Ben’s ultimate mentor and realignment of his life goals