Philip McKernan is the founder of the One Last Talk™ movement, undoubtedly the most powerful live truth-telling event on the Planet. As a speaker, he has inspired and challenged the Canadian Olympic Team and The Pentagon to name a few.
During this episode, Philip dives into what it means to discover your truth and speak it, why people should do this, and then explains how this can be done. If you feel living more authentically could allow you to have a greater impact on others, or you can’t find the words to speak your truth as boldly as you know you need to, this is the episode is for you.
Make no mistake, the path Philip lays out is simple, but not easy, because your greatest gift lies next to your deepest wounds!“Every man and women on earth needs to create their one last talk and deliver it to one other human being in order to free your truth” - @PhilipMcKernan Click To Tweet
Links:“Show people don’t tell them” - @PhilipMcKernan Click To Tweet
- 00:43 – What is one the last talk you’ll ever give
- 07:52 – The difference between truth and story
- 11:33 – “Show people don’t tell them” – @PhilipMcKernan
- 15:33 – Create your one last talk and release your truth
- 16:06 – “Every man and women on earth needs to create their one last talk and deliver it to one other human being in order to free your truth” – @PhilipMcKernan
- 21:01 – Judging yourself in holding your back from success
- 26:57 – What does it mean to be seen by the world?
- 34:47 – How to honor your pain and learn from it
- 35:24 – “I don’t believe there is a greater teacher on earth than pain” – @PhilipMcKernan
- 39:16 – Why the “One Last Talk” movement is unique and authentic