Scarlett Oosterveld is Ben & Renae Oosterveld’s oldest daughter, who is thirteen.
During this episode, Scarlett will share some memories and what it’s like growing up in a family of 7. She’ll also talk about school, friends, emotions and her relationship with her dad.
- 00:50: When I sprained my ankle in grade one
- 02:27: Why I fully don’t trust my teachers
- 04:01: Scarlett gives advice to kids on how to deal with teachers and school
- 05:17: The difference between “Are you OK?” and “You’ll be OK”
- 06:50: “My mom has a big heart for kids”
- 07:51: What’s it’s like growing up in a family of 7
- 09:28: Describing who Scarlett is
- 10:53: My relationship with my dad
- 18:58: The difference between a stressed dad and a calm dad
- 22:23: A funny memory from growing up
- 23:36: How I choose my friends
- 26:20: Where I feel at a disadvantage in life
- 29:52: What’s the one question I would ask my dad?
- 35:10: What advice would you give 13-year-olds today?
Want more? Visit Fromwithinthepodcast.com